Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, the firm that helped coordinate the partnership between the Chinese and the Biden family.
Bobulinski has found himself at the center of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal after emails from and to him were revealed. Bobulinski has been more than helpful, cooperating with the FBI and holding a press conference to give more clarity about the shady business dealings when former Vice President Biden has refused to do so.
So far, he has confirmed several key points:
- “The Big Guy” also referred to as “the chairman” in Hunter’s emails is Joe Biden
- He spoke with Joe Biden at a LA Hilton hotel in May of 2017, specifically to discuss Hunter’s business deals in China
- An email concerning allocation of equity, which says 10% held by “H” for “the Big guy”, H is Hunter Biden and the Big Guy is former VP Biden.
- He was warned by his business partner never to mention Joe Biden’s involvement in Hunter’s corrupt business dealings over email or text
- Bobulinski claims Joe Biden was intimately involved and essential in Hunter Biden’s influence peddling schemes
- Bidens were further paid millions by the Chinese in side deals outside of their contract